Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vein Popper #81 – Driving Dogs

Alright… to me this is just plain stupidity and I really hope there is a law against it. I know we’ve all seen it to because the world is full of these morons. I’m referring to those insane drivers that think it’s perfectly alright to have a pet (I should say dog because I’ve never seen any other animal do this), sit in the drivers lap while they are driving and have their head stuck out the window… Seriously?? Are these people on crack?? How in the world can people possibly think this is safe?? And what gets me is it is usually done in town where you perform more turns and in general, you REALLY need to focus on the road in case some kid jumps out from behind a parked car or something. What really gets me is that most of these evolutionary throwbacks think they care for their pets as much as they would care for a child. That’s just not possible but that’s a whole different vein popper. But even if they did… would you really hold your child in the drivers’ seat while you drove around… maybe let them hang their head out the window?? It would serve them right if they got into a fender bender and the air bag went off!!! Tee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment