Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vein Popper #127 - Insufficient Light

This isn’t so much of a vein popper but a mild annoyance at poor planning. I really enjoy going to the movies and over the last several years, theatres have offered a free magazine as you go into the theatre. These magazines are quite good because they are full of info on the latest movies coming out. Now the vein popper here is this: Why in the world would you offer a magazine to your patrons to pass the time if you aren’t going to give them enough light to read the damn thing?!?! Seriously, I have pretty good eyesight in the darkness as most men do (Something about rods vs cones ladies, look it up if you don’t believe me). But I certainly don’t have TOTAL NIGHT VISION and that’s what you almost need in some movie theatres if you want to have any chance at all of deciphering the pictures, let alone the text to go with them! I swear I was eyeing up what I thought was Lindsay Lohan in one of the pics… when I got out of the movies and looked at the picture in daylight, turned out it was Zac Efron… Either way I felt dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment