Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vein Popper #27 - DAMN YOU SHIT HAWKS!!!!

Seagulls... aka. Shit Hawks. How I hate these flying bags of feces! They do nothing but ruin paint jobs, create slipping hazards, and on several occasions, turn perfectly good clothes into smelly ink blot tests. They have become so bad at my work they have actually brought in a company that specializes in their removal through the use of birds of prey and nest destruction. Well it ain't working! They wipe out nests on an almost daily basis but the buggers are quite prolific. And as for the birds of prey... well I think all the gulls took a look at a couple Bald Eagles and Hawks chained to the ground and thought "Look at you... all majestic and austere... oh wait, what's this?? You're chained to the ground you tool... well then... I must crap on you! CRAP CRAP!!". I almost feel sorry for the things. Then I realize that the Bald Eagles and Hawks have a job to do and THEY AREN'T DOING IT! Makes me hate Bald Eagles and Hawks too... well the lazy ones anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment