Monday, April 25, 2011

Vein Popper #205 - Royal Wedding Fanaticism

OK… I don’t have a problem with people who are just CURIOUS about this wedding between William and Kate. That’s only natural because of all the stupid hoopla surrounding these people (who are just people and not better then the rest of us!). What drives me nuts is the people who think this wedding is more important then anyone else’s wedding just because they are royalty!! GET A CLUE PEOPLE!! Royalty in itself is a farce that really needs to be done away with, but I’ll save that for another vein popper. The mere thought that they are filming this thing in 3D is only slightly less unsettling than the thought of people willing to actually purchase it!!??!! I could understand if it was the wedding between Troi and Riker because that was actually important… but these are people that, in the grand scheme of things, have DONE NOTHING!!

There… I feel a little better getting that off my chest.

PS. If you don’t know who Troi and Riker are, you should be tied up in a sack, the sack thrown into a river and the river hurled into space. That’s all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment