Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vein Popper #148 - Wearing someone's "Dream Underwear"

I work in a place where before I begin work, I strip nekkid and change into provided work clothing which includes undergarments. To most people, the thought of putting on someone elses underwear is just disgusting. To me, i've been doing it for so long, it doesn't even raise my blood pressure a point. That being said, there IS something about the situation that does make it a vein popper for me!

Putting on someone elses "Dream Underwear". These little treasures are the underwear someone dreamt they could fit into! What kind of dope they were smoking at the time is beyond me but it must have been good! Once someone has put on their pair of dream underwear, the elastic band gets stretched so much you would think it was made of Kryponite! Once they are done with them, they go into a big bin, sent off to be cleaned, then brought back to be put in the bin for the next use.

This is where my trouble begins! It is not always easy to tell when you have grabbed someone elses dream underwear and is only usually made apparent about 30 minutes later when you are having a hard time keeping the underwear above your knee's while you're walking! After about 2 hours, these little marvels of science break all physical laws and fall off through one of your pant legs with your pants still on!! EXPLAIN THAT PROFESSOR HAWKING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment