Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vein Popper #178 - Tinkering with Salisbury Steak

I used to love Swansons Salisbury Steak! It was fast, easy and tasted great! Especially the hungry man's dinner because it had 2 steaks! Then the unthinkable happened... they toyed with the recipe and now it's salisbury steak WITH mushrooms... I HATE FRIGGIN MUSHROOMS!! THEY MAKE ME SO SICK!! THEY RUINED IT FOR ME!

Now I know they did this quite some time ago but I feel it still deserves a Vein Popper title because everytime I go down the freezer isle at the grocery store, I always head to the TV dinner section to check if the people at Swansons have recieved my letters and returned this classic meal to it's former glory... Sadly, I always leave the isle with a vein throbbing and a tear on my cheek.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain... why tinker with greatness...

    Unfortunately, if I brought home a TV dinner, my wife would divorce me! lol. She just doesn't understand the 'man'lyhood of a salisbury steak! So every time I walk by the tv dinners section, I just think... one day... you will be mine... lol.

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete